Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

행복과 슬픔...가슴이 혼동하다.

(Happiness and sadness... my heart is confused)

Today was my last day in my home town until next summer. Tomorrow my family will go the city where the airport is. I'll fly out on Saturday. That hardly feels real. I just finished packing clothes, arranging suitcases, and trying to figure out what to wear in the airport.  There is no way I'll be in Korea in less than 60 hours. Really, I would not be surprised in the least if I woke up and this was all a dream.

Also, goodbyes are the worst. I really dislike having to say goodbye to friends, family, and neighbors. You all are so special to me! Even though I know I'll see everyone next year, so much will have changed by then. And so it's sad. A very, very happy kind of sad - 아주 행복이 있는 슬픔.


No comments:

Post a Comment